Insights on rehabilitation programs, women, families, and COVID19.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Journal titleTranslational psychiatry
Publication Begin page242
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKinreich S. Insights on rehabilitation programs, women, families, and COVID19. Transl Psychiatry. 2022 Jun 9;12(1):242. doi: 10.1038/s41398-022-02008-7. PMID: 35680850; PMCID: PMC9184496.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Preclinical evaluation of a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine PTX-COVID19-B.
- Authors: Liu J, Budylowski P, Samson R, Griffin BD, Babuadze G, Rathod B, Colwill K, Abioye JA, Schwartz JA, Law R, Yip L, Ahn SK, Chau S, Naghibosadat M, Arita Y, Hu Q, Yue FY, Banerjee A, Hardy WR, Mossman K, Mubareka S, Kozak RA, Pollanen MS, Martin Orozco N, Gingras AC, Marcusson EG, Ostrowski MA
- Issue date: 2022 Jan 21
- Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 during the early phase of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic: a cross-sectional study among medical school physicians and residents employed in a regional reference teaching hospital in Northern Italy.
- Authors: Dini G, Montecucco A, Rahmani A, Barletta C, Pellegrini L, Debarbieri N, Orsi A, Caligiuri P, Varesano S, Manca A, Vargiu MP, Di Carlo P, Massa E, Icardi G, Durando P
- Issue date: 2021 May 27
- COVID19-related and all-cause mortality risk among middle-aged and older adults across the first epidemic wave of SARS-COV-2 infection: a population-based cohort stuJune 2020.dy in Southern Catalonia, Spain, March-.
- Authors: Vila-Corcoles A, Satue-Gracia E, Vila-Rovira A, de Diego-Cabanes C, Forcadell-Peris MJ, Hospital-Guardiola I, Ochoa-Gondar O, Basora-Gallisa J
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 6
- Remote cardiac rehabilitation services and the digital divide: implications for elderly populations during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Authors: Astley CM, Clarke RA, Cartledge S, Beleigoli A, Du H, Gallagher C, Millington S, Hendriks JM
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 20
- Specchio-COVID19 cohort study: a longitudinal follow-up of SARS-CoV-2 serosurvey participants in the canton of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Authors: Baysson H, Pennachio F, Wisniak A, Zabella ME, Pullen N, Collombet P, Lorthe E, Joost S, Balavoine JF, Bachmann D, Azman A, Pittet D, Chappuis F, Kherad O, Kaiser L, Guessous I, Stringhini S, Specchio-COVID19 study group
- Issue date: 2022 Jan 31