In vivo identification of amyloid and mucin in basal cell carcinoma with combined reflectance confocal microscopy-optical coherence tomography device and direct histopathologic correlation.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Marghoob, Ashfaq A
Chen, Chih-Shan J
Journal titleJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Publication Begin page619
Publication End page622
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSahu A, Cordova M, Gill M, Alessi-Fox C, Navarrete-Dechent C, González S, Iftimia N, Rajadhyaksha M, Marghoob AA, Chen CJ. In vivo identification of amyloid and mucin in basal cell carcinoma with combined reflectance confocal microscopy-optical coherence tomography device and direct histopathologic correlation. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020 Aug;83(2):619-622. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2019.08.063. Epub 2019 Aug 30. PMID: 31476338; PMCID: PMC7048632.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Management of complex head-and-neck basal cell carcinomas using a combined reflectance confocal microscopy/optical coherence tomography: a descriptive study.
- Authors: Navarrete-Dechent C, Aleissa S, Cordova M, Liopyris K, Sahu A, Rossi AM, Lee EH, Nehal KS
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Optical imaging guided- 'precision' biopsy of skin tumors: a novel approach for targeted sampling and histopathologic correlation.
- Authors: Navarrete-Dechent C, Cordova M, Sahu A, Liopyris K, Rishpon A, Chen C, Rajadhyaksha M, Busam KJ, Marghoob AA, Chen CJ
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Presurgical evaluation of basal cell carcinoma using combined reflectance confocal microscopy-optical coherence tomography: A prospective study.
- Authors: Aleissa S, Navarrete-Dechent C, Cordova M, Sahu A, Dusza SW, Phillips W, Rossi A, Lee E, Nehal KS
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Evaluation of a Combined Reflectance Confocal Microscopy-Optical Coherence Tomography Device for Detection and Depth Assessment of Basal Cell Carcinoma.
- Authors: Sahu A, Yélamos O, Iftimia N, Cordova M, Alessi-Fox C, Gill M, Maguluri G, Dusza SW, Navarrete-Dechent C, González S, Rossi AM, Marghoob AA, Rajadhyaksha M, Chen CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1
- In vivo imaging characterization of basal cell carcinoma and cutaneous response to high-dose ionizing radiation therapy: A prospective study of reflectance confocal microscopy, dermoscopy, and ultrasonography.
- Authors: Navarrete-Dechent C, Cordova M, Liopyris K, Aleissa S, Rajadhyaksha M, Cohen G, Marghoob AA, Rossi AM, Barker CA
- Issue date: 2021 Jun