HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Medication Sharing Among HIV-Negative Men Who Have Sex With Men.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Journal titleJAMA network open
Publication Begin pagee2016256
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis cross-sectional study used data from the M-Cubed randomized clinical trial to assess the prevalence of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) medication sharing among HIV-negative men who have sex with men.
CitationMansergh G, Mayer K, Hirshfield S, Stephenson R, Sullivan P. HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Medication Sharing Among HIV-Negative Men Who Have Sex With Men. JAMA Netw Open. 2020 Sep 1;3(9):e2016256. doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.16256. PMID: 32915232; PMCID: PMC7489847.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Preexposure Prophylaxis for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection for Men Who Have Sex with Men and Transgender Persons:: What Dermatologists Need to Know.
- Authors: Katz KA, Park AJ, Marcus JL
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Evidence of Nonrandom Mixing by Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Use Among Men Who Have Sex With Men Partnerships in Melbourne, 2016 to 2018.
- Authors: Wang L, Tan DHS, Mishra S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- Interest in HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis in men who have sex with men in West Africa (CohMSM ANRS 12324 - Expertise France).
- Authors: Coulaud PJ, Sagaon-Teyssier L, M'madi Mrenda B, Maradan G, Mora M, Bourrelly M, Dembélé Keita B, Keita AA, Anoma C, Babo Yoro SA, Dah TTE, Coulibaly C, Mensah E, Agbomadji S, Bernier A, Couderc C, Laurent C, Spire B, CohMSM Study Group
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Population-Level Sexual Mixing According to HIV Status and Preexposure Prophylaxis Use Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in Montreal, Canada: Implications for HIV Prevention.
- Authors: Wang L, Moqueet N, Lambert G, Grace D, Rodrigues R, Cox J, Lachowsky NJ, Noor SW, Armstrong HL, Tan DHS, Burchell AN, Ma H, Apelian H, Knight J, Messier-Peet M, Jollimore J, Baral S, Hart TA, Moore DM, Mishra S
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 31
- Decentralizing the delivery of HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) through family physicians and sexual health clinic nurses: a dissemination and implementation study protocol.
- Authors: Sharma M, Chris A, Chan A, Knox DC, Wilton J, McEwen O, Mishra S, Grace D, Rogers T, Bayoumi AM, Maxwell J, Shahin R, Bogoch I, Gilbert M, Tan DHS
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 3